PTSD Survival Guide for Families
Does someone in your home have PTSD?
If you answered yes, you are in the right place. You need the PTSD Survival Guide for Families program. I am not going to waste your time with a long sales letter. If you're here, it's because you need help, and you need it NOW.
"This program is nonjudgmental and provides support through encouragement, resources and info. It is 'real' and clearly comes from someone who cares about helping others."
Our family is a PTSD household. I know how hard it is to work fulltime, manage a house, take care of kids, and then serve as the emergency mental health worker, at the drop of a hat. My husband has PTSD. We have struggled socially, financially, and as a family, all because of PTSD. This program is the result of over 10 years of first-hand experience and research. We have been through it all. Are things perfect, no. But we have learned the skills to be a successful as a family.
The PTSD Survival Guide for Families program has been designed to help families just like yours. PTSD can come from any trauma: war, rape/molestation, accidents, surviving serious illness, medical treatments (e.g. chemotherapy for cancer), and more.
- PTSD, CPTSD, & Secondary PTSD
- Common Symptoms of PTSD
- How To Recognize PTSD
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Treating and Managing PTSD
- Supporting Children In PTSD Homes
- How To Pay Medical Bills
- How to Get Financial Benefits
- Creepy Stuff Nobody Is Telling You
For $89.95 (payment plan available) you get the program right away; no waiting for sections to be released. You can move through the program at your own pace, and as time allows.
Here's what you are paying for:
- 13 Videos On How To Succeed As A Family
- Help Identifying The Different Types of PTSD
- Guidance On How To Support Children In Families with PTSD.
- Help With Financial Wellness
- A Resources Companion Guide
- A Selfcare Companion Guide for Caregivers
- A Private Facebook Page for Families Like Ours to Connect and Share
You are not alone. There is a whole community that understands your struggles. We are here to help and support you in making this journey.